Hanna Pattern by Cocoknits
Hanna is a light and airy tunic-length pullover or cardigan (pattern includes directions for both). The aesthetic is very clean and simple, yet the empire-waist and bell sleeves keep it interesting and flattering.
Note about the construction: The new twist here is that she is knitted almost seamlessly! I have designed the set-in sleeves so that they are knitted along with the body throughout the yoke.
General knitting skills.
Small (medium, large, x-large, xx-large)
- Bust size: 34-35 (36â37, 38-40, 41â42, 43â45)"
- Finished bust measurement: 35 (37, 39, 42, 44)"
- Finished length: 27 (28, 28.5, 29, 29.5)"
- 5 (5, 6, 6, 6) skeins ShiBui Silk CloudÂ (60% kid mohair, 40% silk, 25g/330yds) used doubled throughout, or
- 6 (6, 7, 8, 9) skeins Sublime Kid MohairÂ (60% Kid Mohair, 35% Nylon, 5% Extrafine Merino Wool, 122 yds),Â or
- 9 (10, 11, 12, 13) skeins Rowan Kidsilk AuraÂ (75% Kid Mohair and 25% Silk, 81 yds),Â or
- Habuâs N-52 lace weight mohair triple stranded
- US 9 or size needed to obtain gauge
- Circ needles 29â or longer for body of cardigan and pullover.
- Circ or set of dpns for sleeves.
- One US 1, USÂ 2, or USÂ 3 circ needle of any length to be used as a stitch holder.
- Optional buttons
15 sts and 18 rows = 4" square in St st.