Adriana Pattern by Cocoknits
Adriana is the more feminine sister of theÂ Adrian design. Adriana has the same crossover collar but is knit at a finer gauge, has a longer, A-line shape and a shallower armhole depth. This makes for a fun, lightweight layering piece that can be worn a few different ways. She is knitted seamless except for the top of the shoulder and Kitchener stitch grafts the collar at the back.
General knitting skills plus Kitchener St.
small (medium, large, 1x, 2x, 3x)
- Bust: 34 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54)"
- Length at center Back:Â 27 (28, 29, 30, 31, 31)"
- 4 (4, 4, 5, 5, 6) hanks Habu Linen xs-55 (100% linen, 1.7 oz/370 yds; sample knitted in color 3 brick red, or
- 1200 (1300, 1480, 1600, 1750, 1850) yds lace-sport weight yarn that gets gauge
- US 6 circ (35" or longer are easiest to accomodate all sts)
Change needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.Â
- 2 st markersÂ
- 2 st holders
21 sts and approx 22 rows = 4" in St st.
Note: row gauge is not terriblyÂ important