Virtual Class: Royal Pom Tassel with Alexandra Davidoff
We are excited to offer both an in-store and online option for this class. Be sure to choose the correct option at sign up, this is for the Virtual Class that is offered over Zoom.
Learn how to make a perfect PomTassel. This class is designed for those who would like to master PomTassels making with an ability to combine it’s elements together with an I-cord and beads into a unique accessory. Use them as an embellishment in your home and your outfit - the possibilities are endless!
• One day 2.5 hours class
• Skill level: beginner
• Lear the anatomy of a PomTassel and it’s building principles.
• Learn how to create a yarn-covered bead.
• Learn a steaming technique applicable to this design.
• Get inspired by the presentation of the multiple samples in array of fibers and colors.
Included in the class
• Electronic Royal PomTassel Necklace pattern.
Needed for the class
• 25g of fingering weight yarn in 3 colors.
• greeting card with a fold (ready for recycle), a large wooden bead (about .75” in diameter with a large openings), about 20 glass beads size 6/0.
• set of two double-pointed needles size US2 (2.75mm) needles.
• tapestry needle, ruler, a pair of sharp scissors, small pliers.
• Please print Royal PomTassel Necklace pattern prier to class, or have it open on a secondary electronic device.
* We will have the Royal Pom Kit for the class. If you are interested to purchase the kit, please contact the store.
For In-Store Class Attendance: Due to COVID-19 we are requiring proof of Vaccination upon coming to class.
CLASS REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION
1. If you would prefer to sign-up over the phone, call HCW at 707-7396 with credit card information to secure a spot.
2. There is a $2 cancellation fee. A 5-day notice is required for cancellation without additional penalty. Please note that since this is a special event, cancellations made within 5 days of a class s and no-shows are not refundable unless your space can be filled from a waiting list.
3.Classes may be cancelled in the event of insufficient sign-ups (less than 3 students) - if we cancel a class you will be notified the week before by phone & will be given a full refund.