Hill Country Weavers
This workshop is designed for those who would like to master PomTassels making with an ability to combine it’s elements together with an I-cord and beads into a unique accessory.
Skill level: beginner
• Complete a PomTassel in one class
• Lear the anatomy of a PomTassel and it’s building principles.
• Learn how to create a yarn-covered bead.
• Learn a steaming technique applicable to this design.
• Get inspired by the presentation of the multiple samples in array of fibers and colors.
• students need to know how to “cast on” and work the “knit” stitch.
• 25g of fingering weight yarn in 3 colors.
• greeting card with a fold (ready for recycle), a large wooden bead (about .75” in diameter with a large openings), about 20 glass beads size 6/0.
• set of two double-pointed needles size US2 (2.75mm) needles.
• tapestry needle, ruler, a pair of sharp scissors, small pliers.
Important Virtual Retreat Class Information:
All Retreat Classes are one-time zoom events.
Because this is a Special Event, we cannot offer refunds for any cancellations made after March 1. Cancellations made prior to March 1, 2021 are subject to a $5 cancellation fee.
Please be sure you will be able to attend the scheduled class time - we are unable to offer refunds or recordings for missed retreat classes.
2021 Virtual Retreat,
Vendor: Hill Country Weavers
4102 Menchaca RdAustin, TX 78704
Enjoy special offers and get 10% off on your first online yarn order when you subscribe!
Follow us on Ravelry
© 2021 Hill Country Weavers.