COVID-19: Important Class Information
January 5, 2022 Update:
We have paused all in-store classes while Austin is in Stage 5 Covid Restrictions. In-store classes will resume once caseloads drop back into Stage 4 or below.
If you are registered for a class during this time we will be reaching out with options for rescheduling or refunding those class times. If you have any questions you can reach out to us at email@example.com
To maintain a safe environment for our students and teachers we will be more limited on class spaces than before to allow for social distancing. All of our teachers and staff have been vaccinated as a condition for resuming their class groups.
Additionally we ask that all students please observe the following restrictions to help us create a safe and comfortable environment for everyone at the store:
- Students will be required to wear a mask at all times within the store.
- If you or someone in your household is diagnosed with Covid or has been exposed to Covid we would ask you notify is immediately & not attend any classes until you have completed quarantine and had a negative test. We can work with you to reschedule or prorate your class fee(s) if this occurs.
- Ongoing class students will be asked to pay for classes ahead (ie. pay in May to attend in June) so that we have an accurate attendance estimate for each class.
- If you wish to attend an ongoing class session and did not pay ahead, class spaces will be available on a first come basis.
- We are currently requiring proof of vaccination for in-store class attendance. Please be sure you bring your vaccine card, or a copy of your card with you to class.
If you need assistance before classes resume, please feel free to email us your questions and we will do our best to help you get over any project hurdles!