Adrian Pattern by Cocoknits
Adrian is a simple rolled-edge vest with a twist. It can be worn open but when the collar is crossed and slipped over the head it closes the vest and forms a shawl collar.
General knitting skills, Kitchener stitch
small (medium, large, 1Ã, 2Ã, 3Ã)
Note about unisex sizing: please note that the finished measurements for unisex sizing differ from womenâs. Each size is 2" larger in chest circumference than the comparable women's size. Choose your finished measurement accordingly.
- Bust: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56)"
- Length: 24.5 (26, 27, 27.5, 28, 28.5) â approx at center back
- 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6) skeins Shibui Baby Alpaca DKÂ (100% baby alpaca, 255 yds/skein); sample knitted in Ink, or
- Approx 1000 (1100, 1300, 1300, 1600, 1600) yards of a dk weight yarn that gets gauge
- US #6 circ needles or size needed to obtain gauge; long circ (35" or longer) are easiest to accommodate all sts
- 2 stitch holders
20 sts and 26 rows = 4" square in St st; note: row gauge is not terribly important as long as you get correct stitch gauge.