Hill Country Weavers
In this class students will learn a technique for working and creating negative spaces modular style without breaking off the yarn or working intarsia. They will learn how to translate the shape, calculate, and master knitting it in class while swatching one of the provided shapes.
● Several types of stretchy cast on methods
● How to create negative spaces in knit fabric continuously
● How to balance the knit fabric while adding the negative spaces
● How to create various shapes of negative spaces
● How to make the right yarn and stitch pattern choice when working patterns with negative space.
Prerequisites: students need to know how to knit, cast on, bind off, increase, decrease
Important Virtual Retreat Class Information:
All Retreat Classes are one-time zoom events.
Because this is a Special Event, we cannot offer refunds for any cancellations made after March 1. Cancellations made prior to March 1, 2021 are subject to a $5 cancellation fee.
Please be sure you will be able to attend the scheduled class time - we are unable to offer refunds or recordings for missed retreat classes.
2021 Virtual Retreat,
Vendor: Hill Country Weavers
4102 Menchaca RdAustin, TX 78704
Enjoy special offers and get 10% off on your first online yarn order when you subscribe!
Follow us on Ravelry
© 2021 Hill Country Weavers.