Hill Country Weavers
This class is designed to take a deep dive into the intricate technique of the three dimensional knitting with bead application. In this 2-hour class you will work on a swatch and will learn how to make 3D dragon scales into an elegant and truly unique designs. I will guide you through the process and will share all my tips and tricks of how to create your own Dragon shawl.
Please go to the pattern page for additional info https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/iam-dragon-iii & https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/i-am-dragon
• One day 2-hour class
• Skill level: intermediate
• Learn the art of 3D dragon scale knitting
• Master the bead application for this design
• Learn the unique blocking technique applicable to this design
• Get inspired by the presentation of the multiple samples in array of fibers and colors
Included in the class
• Electronic I Am Dragon pattern
• Students need to know how to “cast on”, “knit”, “purl”, “yarn-over”, increase and decrease stitches
• 50g skein of fingering weight yarn. Note: I don’t recommend pure silk, linen or cotton
• Approx. 10g of Miyuki Glass beads size 6/0. Thread beads onto each of the yarns prior to class
• US2.5 (3.00mm) needles
• Row counter, stitch markers
Important Virtual Retreat Class Information:
All Retreat Classes are one-time zoom events.
Because this is a Special Event, we cannot offer refunds for any cancellations made after March 1. Cancellations made prior to March 1, 2021 are subject to a $5 cancellation fee.
Please be sure you will be able to attend the scheduled class time - we are unable to offer refunds or recordings for missed retreat classes.
2021 Virtual Retreat,
Vendor: Hill Country Weavers
4102 Menchaca RdAustin, TX 78704
Enjoy special offers and get 10% off on your first online yarn order when you subscribe!
Follow us on Ravelry
© 2021 Hill Country Weavers.